Oily skin always requires a a bit more care compared to normal or the dry skin types. You have to be ultra careful in regards to what products you utilize to wash, scrub, cleanse, tone and moisturise the skin. If you have oily skin, it doesn’t mean that you skip a moisturizer reason for the excess oil; in fact you have to purchase one those suits you best.
[Also Read: How to Take Care of Your Skin
One fast and simple approach to balance the oils inside your skin is by using a clay mask regularly. It rids your skin of the excess undesirable oil. Today, on the market a variety of ready made clay masks are already available, but in case you need to try those at home, here I have a listing of best clay mask for oily skin care that you could make at home and also purchase from the market.
How to effectively use a clay mask?
Important: One essential tip that you need to always remember while using the a mask, the application and elimination of the same. The three phases of a clay mask are the wet phase (after application), the cool phase (the start of dry phase) and the dry phase. Perform a touch test, when the mask feels a tad sticky but almost dry, rinse your face. An excessive amount of drying of the mask, particularly when it becomes flaky, will rid your skin of moisture making it dry and irritable.
Types of Clay
- Kaolin/ china clay
- French Green clay
Homemade CLAY Masks
1. Simple and easy , Breezy: Just mix water with your selection of clay in the ratio of 2 parts of water and one part clay. Mix it till its s smooth paste to become put on the face. This is among the best clay mask to make and use at home.
2. Oatmeal (Dalia): Perfect for people struggling with acne or pimples. Take 2 spoons of clay and one spoon of oatmeal to eliminate those pimples.
[Also Read: Healthy & Glowing Skin
3. Olive Oil: Available in almost all households today, this combination is great for sensitive skin. Just mix with clay to obtain a paste like consistency with olive oil and apply. A suggested clay mask for oily skin.
4. Honey: Equivalent amount of honey and clay with desired volume of water to get the right consistency that may be put on the face. This clay nose and mouth mask with honey, may also help get rid of acne and blackheads.
5. Milk Powder: Mix the clay with a few powdered milk and employ it to make a mask for the face. Since it’s a dry mix, it may be stored and recycled for later.
6. Cocoa: An antioxidant, this is often mixed with milk and clay making into paste like texture for the face. This will be a tasty facial clay mask for you personally.
7. Rosewater: With one spoonful of clay, some acrylic and rosewater, an even paste can be obtained.
Ready made Clay Masks for Oily Skin
8. Lush Mask of Magnaminty: Good at its best, this pack is created out of peppermint oil, kaolin (clay), marigold oil along with other beneficiaries for skin. The cooling peppermint oil, renewing aduki beans, cleansing clay, al help to make up for a multipurpose face pack.
9. Himalaya Clarifying Mud Pack: Walnut, khus khus, mineral clay and multani mitti constitute this mud pack. Put it to use two times a week for best and beautiful results.
10. Himalaya Purifying Neem Pack: It’s a cleansing and rejuvenating mask great for oily skin.
11. Fab India Mud Packs: It’s healing properties that can rid you of acne and acne with regular and right use. It can make your skin glow by relieving the skin of dead cells. It cools on the skin and removes excess oil also. It’s a multi property induced pack, hence use it without notice to.
12. The Body Shop Seaweed Iconic Clay Mask: This revitalising clay mask cleanses skin and regulates excess oil. Leaves you smelling great and delightful.
13. Lotus Clay White: The skin becomes healthier when its detoxified, black clay has properties that take away the toxic materials out of your skin.
14. Khadi Clay based Face Mask: An ayurvedic clay mask with ingredients like cucumber, methi, tulsi and chironji which are cleaning herbs. The mask cleans blemishes and also helps improve complexion.
15. Oriflame Pure Nature Organic Burdock Extract Purifying Clay Mask: An item for all skin tones, this can be by people with normal to oily skin. It’s 100 percent organic burdock extract.
16. BIO CARE Face & Body mask (Mineral & Clay mask with Sea minerals): It clears skin helping tighten it. Using the added sea minerals within the clay mask, the skin is enriched with properties making it supple and soft.
17. Neem Clay Face Mask: Neem is really a healing ingredient, when combined with clay; it can make for an exfoliating mask. It will help tighten pores and cleanse the skin. Neem is extremely important for a clear skin that glows.
Remember to do a patch test prior to using these products on your face. If the product does suit your skin type, you may enjoy the relaxing and rejuvenating masks. Hope our picks of best clay mask for oily skin can help you all.